Please note - you must provide a duly completed application form, along with fee payment, before the Medical Radiation Technologists Board will consider your application.
A completed New Zealand application may include any number of the following documents:
- Certified copy of your qualification certificate(s)
- Two certificates of good character
- One passport-style photograph
- Evidence of name change
- A criminal conviction notice that is no more than six months old issued by the Ministry of Justice.
- A criminal conviction notice that is no more than six months old from each country you have lived and worked in for more than 12 months.
In addition to the above, overseas trained applicants may need to provide any number of the following documents:
- Official academic transcript
- Clinical logbook
- Full course curriculum (in English)
- A letter from professional accreditation body confirming accreditation/recognition of the programme of study you completed for registration or license to practice.
- Clinical experience form
- Evidence of registration and certificate of good standing from each registration authority you are registered with overseas
- Certificate of employment from each employer you have had in the last 5 years
- Curriculum Vitae
- Evidence of meeting the English language requirements (e.g. IELTS exam results)
In addition to the above, if you are applying for registration in a trainee scope of practice, you will need to provide the following information:
- Evidence of enrolment in a Board-approved training course
- The clinical site where you will be undertaking your training
- Name of your supervisor
These documents are a legal requirement and provision of them is non-negotiable.
For more information on registration, please contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org