Add a scope of practice
New Zealand graduates
If you hold registration in a trainee scope of practice and completed your accredited postgraduate qualification, you can apply for full registration as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Sonographer, or a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist.
Required documentation to be uploaded:
- A certified copy of your qualification certified as a true copy by a solicitor, Notary Public, Justice of the Peace, or an Officer of the Court
- Fee payment
An updated APC will be emailed to you once the payment and the required documentation has been received.
Once you have applied for registration in one scope of practice, you can make an application to add another scope of practice.
To apply to add a scope of practice as an overseas-trained applicant, please provide the following:
A certified copy of your qualification certified as a true copy by a solicitor, Notary Public, Justice of the Peace, or an Officer of the Court.
- A certified copy of your academic transcript.
- A copy of the full course curriculum (in English) for the qualification programme you undertook.
- Clinical Experience Form (relevant to the scope of practice you are applying for registration in).
- If you are registered with a licensing/registration authority in your home country or any other country, please provide a certified copy of your registration certificate.
Certificate of Good Standing from each licensing/registration authority you are or have been registered with. The Certificate of Good Standing should state that there are no outstanding complaints against you concerning your conduct as a health professional. The certificate must not be more than 6 months old at the date of your application.
Please provide an updated curriculum vitae.
You must pay the required fee when you submit your application.