It's time!

Apply for your Annual Practising Certificate now - you must have it before 31 March. Where employers have agreed to pay their practitioner's APC fee this can be done using the 'bulk funding' arrangement.

Working Overseas

If you are registered with the Board and plan to leave New Zealand to work overseas, you must notify the Board and confirm your overseas contact details.

If you gain employment in medical imaging or radiation therapy overseas you may be required to provide your employer/registration body with a Letter of Good Standing which confirms your registration status in New Zealand.