Changing your details

If you are registered with the Board, you are required under the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 to promptly notify the Medical Radiation Technologists Board of New Zealand of any changes to your details: name and/or address.

Even if you are not currently practising in your profession, as long as you remain on the register, you must notify the Board of any change to your details.

Notice of a name change must be accompanied by a certified copy of your marriage certificate, deed poll, or statutory declaration. These documents must be certified as a true copy by a Justice of the Peace, or a solicitor, or an offical authorised to make statutory declarations.