Updating your details

If you are registered as a medical radiation technologist you are required under the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 to promptly notify the Medical Radiation Technologists Board of any changes to your name and/or address.

Even if you are not currently practising as a medical radiation technologist, as long as you remain on the register, you must notify the Board of any address and/or name change.

Name changes must be accompanied by formal evidence of a legal name change such as a certified copy of your marriage certificate, deed poll, or statutory declaration.  A photocopy of any document must be certified as a true copy by a Justice of the Peace, or a solicitor, or other officer authorised to take statutory declarations.