Recertification and CPD

Once you have been granted registration in the relevant scope of practice, you must be issued with an annual practising certificate before you can practise in New Zealand  

Annual practising certificates must be renewed every year and their issue is dependent on you providing the Board with evidence of enrolment and participation in a Board-approved recertification programme (commonly referred to as a CPD programme).