Add a Scope of Practice
If you are a graduate of one of the accredited postgraduate qualification programmes, you can apply for both registration and an annual practising certificate as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist, a Sonographer, or a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist as soon as you have confirmation you have successfully met all requirements of the qualification programme.
Applications are to be made through the online registration link. Once you have completed the application, you will need to upload the following documents onto your profile:
- A certified copy of your qualification; and
- Evidence that you have completed a minimum of 3360 clinical hours for Nuclear Medicine (or if your Ultrasound or MRI qualification does not contain a clinical component); and
- Your application will require payment; and
- One passport-style photograph signed with your usual signature and certified to be a true likeness of yourself (stating your name) by a referee of a Justice of the Peace on the reverse; and
- An original criminal conviction notice that is no more than three months old. Click here for the criminal convictions request form.
Please note: A photocopy may be certified as a true copy by a solicitor, Notary Public, Justice of the Peace, or an Officer of the Court